As part of the management team driving the strategic objectives of the Geraldton Office, Travis’s work involves working closely with staff to continuously monitor the needs of clients and provide advice on ways they can manage the challenges of the local and regional business worlds.
Travis has over 15 years’ experience in both public practice and commerce. During this time, Travis has worked directly with small business clients, Local and State Government authorities as well as a variety of not-for-profit organisations.
Travis oversees RSM’s delivery of the Business Local Service, an initiative of the Small Business Development Corporation throughout the Pilbara, Gascoyne, Midwest and Wheatbelt.
Travis services a client base throughout the Midwest, Gascoyne, Pilbara and Goldfields.
Solutions Travis provides
- Business Advisory Services;
- Local Government Services;
- Assurance and Advisory Services and financial reporting for a variety of large, medium and small private and public sector entities;
- Management Accounting Services;
- Strategic and Business Planning;
- Financial Reporting for a variety of business and not for profit entities
- External Audit Services
- Member, Chartered Accountants in Australia and New Zealand
- Bachelor of Commerce, double major in Accounting
- Business Law with Distinction (Curtin University of Technology)