What do we do?
We encourage the development and growth of small businesses by providing advice, workshops and resources to intenders, start-up and existing small business operators. Our services cover a vast range of business topics.
How do we do it for FREE?
Where are we?
Our experienced team members live and work in these WA regional areas, so we understand the unique challenges and opportunities small business owners face.
We are mobile too, so if you can't make it to one of our offices we can come to you.
As WA’s largest regional accounting services supplier, RSM Australia has close to 50 Directors and Principals and close to 400 staff in regional WA alone.
RSM Australia’s main objective with Business Local is to develop a strong, vibrant small business sector in regional WA.
The goals of Business Local at RSM include:
- Building the capacity of the small business sector
- Increase the level of employment by the small business enterprises
- Sustain and increase the number and diversity of viable business enterprises operating
- Increase the sales turnover and profitability of small business enterprises
- Increase the level of new private sector investment to new or existing small business enterprises